Hong Kong Island

Hong Kong Island
As seen from TST, Kowloon, HK

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thanksgiving

Fall has arrived quite nicely in Hong Kong.  With the slightly lower temps & much needed lower humidity levels, this makes for one happy girl.  It's difficult for a girl who grew up with four seasons to think about things like decorating & dressing for fall & even Christmas when the weather still calls for flip flops in November.  

Though I will be missing my family and friends this year for Thanksgiving Stateside, I have been enjoying the little posts about being grateful that I've seen on FB.  This year I decided to join the masses in giving thanks for the 30 days of November.  And I have to say it is easier said than done to stop and focus in on the little & big things that I am appreciative of in my life.  It is much easier to complain than stop to reflect on the good things in life.  But it is much calmer and gratifying to take a moment each day to be thankful.  

So as we look forward to the yummy treats that the holidays bring our way, I hope that you too take a moment each day to be thankful for the good things in your life.

Blessings,
Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment