Hong Kong Island

Hong Kong Island
As seen from TST, Kowloon, HK

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Repositioning

Recently I picked up a book that was given to me as a huge trial was unraveling my world.  I started but never finished reading the book as life got busy & the book ended up on collecting dust on a bookshelf.  I must have known that 2 years into my Asian adventures that I would need to read it as I packed it up w/ a few belongs that I had shipped to Hong Kong.  The book is all about repositioning yourself to live an abundant life, not just a run of the mill, average life.  I'm about half way through "Reposition Yourself, Living Life Without Limits" by T. D. Jakes.  Even if life seems to be going okay, I fully believe that life without limits is achievable.  Attaining said life however requires some out of the box thinking and putting yourself out there.  And opening yourself up to the possibility that life really does have more to it than this.

All this being said, I am learning allot from T. D. Jakes' book.  I am hopeful that the next two years will be more prosperous, blessed and full of new adventures than I can even begin to dream about right now.  I am also hopeful that the real estate, relocation and design business that I own with my husband and our partner will grow into a full time, consistent income business.  And that my Mary Kay business will also grow.

So on that note, I will leave you with this quote from the book.  "If you don't like the way your life is going, redesign it."--T. D. Jakes

Blessings,
Angie
www.xpatlogistics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment